Saturday, 25 October 2008

Willow Christmas Card















Whiff of Joy image, Willow with lantern watercoloured using pencils. traditional christmas papers from an old stack. Holly made using a woodware punch and red gems. The ribbon is from a habberdashery shop.

5 comments:

gina g said...

this is stunning Laura i love it. gina xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

What a fab couple of cards you have uploaded today, I just love the willow image I think she just looks so serene. Love the little cutie one as well, I dont have any of those stamps but may get some soon.
Lyndsey xx

Ally said...

Hi Laura, these cards are stunning! Love the colours, your work is great. Its Alibongo from Do Crafts by the way, you have me on your buddy list and likewise!lol. Drop by to our blog sometime, hope to see you soon! Ali xx

Heather said...

Ohhhh - isn't Willow so elegant? I love the colours you've used - it's beautiful card.
hugs Heather xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this card, Laura - colours are to die for!