I love these new herb stamps from whiff of joy. i have coloured the image using watercolour pencils. the papers are a papermania stack from last year. sentiment is a create and craft stamps. corner details are made with a sizzix die and the holly is made using a woodware punch and red gems. Again sorry about the poor quality photos, will try and get some picture of my new cards this weekend is the day light.
Thursday, 27 November 2008
Herb Christmas Card
I love these new herb stamps from whiff of joy. i have coloured the image using watercolour pencils. the papers are a papermania stack from last year. sentiment is a create and craft stamps. corner details are made with a sizzix die and the holly is made using a woodware punch and red gems. Again sorry about the poor quality photos, will try and get some picture of my new cards this weekend is the day light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







2 comments:
MMmmm, this is so scrummy, you've coloured Herb beautifully! xx
I love this card Laura and such a fab image. gina xx
Post a Comment