I love these house mouse images soooo much, really need to get some of these, Tara kindly sent me some of these images and they really are so beautiful. I have coloured the image in using water colour pencils and the papers used are from a stack I brought last year. The buttons were a complete bargin from a charity shop, I brought a huge jar of mixed buttons for only £1 !!!!! the sentiment is by create and crafts (i think) and the holly is a made with a punch by woodware and red gems.
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
House Mouse Christmas Challenge
I love these house mouse images soooo much, really need to get some of these, Tara kindly sent me some of these images and they really are so beautiful. I have coloured the image in using water colour pencils and the papers used are from a stack I brought last year. The buttons were a complete bargin from a charity shop, I brought a huge jar of mixed buttons for only £1 !!!!! the sentiment is by create and crafts (i think) and the holly is a made with a punch by woodware and red gems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







11 comments:
I think your card looks fantastic...the buttons make it perfect!
aww this is so sweet love it. gina xx
Oh this is gorgeous Laura, love the buttons !! xx
Your card is FABULOUS!!!! I love your layout, your coloring, and all those wonderful buttons!!! This card is SPECTACULAR!!!
I am incredibly happy that you were able to join us in this week's HM&F Challenge! I hope to see more of your wonderful creations in future challenges:o)
Hugs!
Carolyn
Gorgeous Laura - love the colours and the layout. I've used this image this week and it amazes me how one image can be done so differently.
hugs Heather xx
Funa nd so cute. Love the buttons on the edge!
You've got these little mousies "buttoned up" -- that's for sure. Beautiful card.
Great card ;)
Thanks for joining the H&M challenge :D
X Janneke
what a wonderful card!!
This is really cute. I like the buttons.
Love your card! It's gorgeous! Those buttons are perfect!
Els
x
Post a Comment