This is my first card using a pink petticoat image. I made it for the pink petticoat challenge to win a slice :) I coloured the image using watercoloured pencils and mat and layed onto red and navy blue card. I used blue organsa ribbon to wrap round the card and tied it using a (bright although it doesnt look it in these pictures) red button. sorry the pictures arent brilliant but the weather is so bad, no natural light.
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Pink Petticoat Slice Challenge
This is my first card using a pink petticoat image. I made it for the pink petticoat challenge to win a slice :) I coloured the image using watercoloured pencils and mat and layed onto red and navy blue card. I used blue organsa ribbon to wrap round the card and tied it using a (bright although it doesnt look it in these pictures) red button. sorry the pictures arent brilliant but the weather is so bad, no natural light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







2 comments:
Hi laura spotted your cards on docrafts gallery.they're fab.thought i'd pop over to your blog and say hi!amanda xx
Lovely card! Thank you so much for entering. I'm not going to keep everyone waiting toooo long ... the winner will be on the blog within the next couple of days : )
Liz
xx
Post a Comment