Monday, 24 November 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge















This is my entry for this weeks whiff of joy challenge, this week it was a layout challenge. I have coloured my image using water colour pencils. The papers are from the winter wonderland stack. the red card i embossed using the cuttlebug snowflake folder. The snowflakes are made with sizzex dies and gems. The silver ribbons is from a local habberdashery shop.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Sweetie,
Love this and just the 'hints' of red make it perfect.
Have left you something on my blog.
hugs Heather xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so sweet. Great choice of colours and papers for the image.
Sharon

tracie said...

Oh Laura your card is adorable, I love cute Charlie with his snowman (mine just arrived today). I love the DP and the snowflakes lok fabulous - gorgeous work !!
hugs :)x

Tara said...

Love this, those die cut snowflakes are scrummy..... I feel another E-Bay purchase coming on, lol! xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love you choice of papers and the image is fab really cute.
Lyndsey xx

Rach said...

a wonderful christmas card, love what you did with the sketch. hugs rachxx