I really love this image have coloured using watercolour pencils, papers used are last years papermania christmas stack. Snowflake is a die cut by sizzix and i added a button to the centre, then put buttons all the way along the right edge of the card to finish it off.
Friday, 5 December 2008
Edwin and Tilda under the misseltoe
I really love this image have coloured using watercolour pencils, papers used are last years papermania christmas stack. Snowflake is a die cut by sizzix and i added a button to the centre, then put buttons all the way along the right edge of the card to finish it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







4 comments:
Love the traditional colour combo and what a gorgeous image..beautifully made Laura xx
I really love the snowflake done in red Laura, plus the buttons down the side look really effective! xx
love this it's so sweet. gina xx
Gorgeous Laura, love it and the trad colours.
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment