Here are a couple of cards I made over the weekend all the house mouse images are from Tara thank you hun xxx all images water coloured with pencils. Papers used are last years papermania christmas stack. buttons and ribbon from stash, ribbon with trees on it from Tara, thanks again hun. Snowflakes are made with a sizzex die with gems in the centre. Holly made using woodware punch and red gems.
Monday, 1 December 2008
House Mouse Christmas Cards
Here are a couple of cards I made over the weekend all the house mouse images are from Tara thank you hun xxx all images water coloured with pencils. Papers used are last years papermania christmas stack. buttons and ribbon from stash, ribbon with trees on it from Tara, thanks again hun. Snowflakes are made with a sizzex die with gems in the centre. Holly made using woodware punch and red gems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







8 comments:
Aww Laura these are soo sweet just love them. luv gina xx
Gorgeous, and I love the traditional colours you've used.
hugs Heather xx
In case you hadn't realised I'm playing catch up on commenting - computer in dining room - no heat in dining room (waiting for fire fitting - BRRRRRRRR!!!!)
They are so sweet, love them both!
Clairex
These are all such great cards Laura, so festive and sweet. Glad to see the images coming in handy too!! xx
I LOVE your cards, they are all fab and I do love the traditional colours! Images are so sweet, too!
Hi Honey - have left you something on my blog.
hugs Heather xx
Oh these are stunning Laura !! Love everything about them, well done you !! xx
They are gorgeous and so cute xxx
Post a Comment