Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Colour Create Challenge - Red, White and Blue

















The Challenge this week was the make a card using the colours red, white and blue. There was also an extra challenge option to make the card about either holiday or travel, I didnt think I would be able to do this extra option until I remembered my little paddington bear stamp that came free with a magazine ages ago. I didnt have a sentiment stamp so I had wrote this one (didnt quite trun out as well as hoped but never mind needs must and all that hehehe. The papers I used were free downloads from summer driggs blog.

9 comments:

Tara said...

This is fantastic Laura.... it's so weird you know, I was going to use that image on my card until I finally went with Snoopy. Great minds heh? xx

Rach said...

fantastic card Laura,
such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured. xx

gina g said...

Love this card Laur its lovely i was going to use this one too how funny is that lol luv gina xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous Laura - I do love these colours and great use of the image - well done!!

Bev said...

Oh what a sweet card Laura, love the little bear
hugs bev x

Heather said...

Brilliant card Laura - I love it.
Fabulous layout and use of the colours.
hugs Heather xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic card Laura. That Paddington image fits the challenge so well. The papers are beautiful too. Thanks for joining the colour create challenge.
Sharon xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Cute card for the challenge & I am so a Paddington fan... reminds me of my childhood...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Janet said...

Wonderful card! and a good entry to the challenge.X