Wednesday, 18 February 2009

New WOJ Spring Stamps

Here are a couple of cards I made last night using my new WOJ spring set stamps.















The papers used Tara kindly sent me (I love these papers there so vivid and bright)I coloured the imnage using watercolour pencils. Flowers are papermania and prisma flowers with buttons and brads for the centres. I doodled a frame around the edge of my image and added a few gems just to finish it off. The ribbon used is from my stash and the lilac card i embossed using a cuttlebug folder.

















This is the first time I have ever tried masking and I was quite please with my first attempt. The papers used are from a papermania stack. I have used ribbon, eyelets and star gems to embelish this card. Then drew little dots around the edge to finish off, I wasnt too use if this card need anything else???

3 comments:

Tara said...

Fantastic cards Laura and I'm so pleased you're still finding a use for those papers!
Well done with the masking technique, it takes a bit of time but the results are worth it! xx

Heather said...

Fabulous cards Laura. Love the colours you've used and yourmasking is perfect - well done you.
hugs Heather xx
(I havn't got mine yet - boohoo - the post around here is abyssmal)

Narelle said...

beautiful cards laura, love your new stamps lucky you..lol..