Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Penny Black Card















Image is coloured using watercolour pencils. Papers sent to me by Tara a while ago. Purple card embossed using cuttlebug and the butterflys I made using an impress die then adding gems in the centres. I cant remember the make of the purple spotty flower but the pink one is by prisma, purple brad in centre from stash and the leafs were sent to me by Sarah. Eyelets made with cropodile.

7 comments:

Mina said...

beautiful colours...such a pretty bright card...love it xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous card, love the PB image and the papers are great. Love the little butterfly looks fab.
Lyndsey xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so pretty and the image and colours are gorgeous, The butterfly is so pretty too, Big Hugs, Niki x

gina g said...

Lovely card Laura fab image. luv gina xx

Tara said...

Ooooh Laura, this is soooooo pretty! I love those butterflies you've added, they really finish off the card! xx

Heather said...

Hi Laura, gorgeous !!!!! Fab colours and colouring - so pretty. Love your embellies.
hugs Heather xx

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Laura, what a great blog you have, I love your cards they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too.
Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
Love Susie xx