We had loads on snow here in Hertfordshire on monday (and another load last night) I had a lovely day hibinating in my craft room making cards till my partner came home from work, then we went for a walk around the lakes and fields near out house, just wanted to share some piccies with you. I do love the snow it makes everything look so beautiful.
Thursday, 5 February 2009
Snow Day
We had loads on snow here in Hertfordshire on monday (and another load last night) I had a lovely day hibinating in my craft room making cards till my partner came home from work, then we went for a walk around the lakes and fields near out house, just wanted to share some piccies with you. I do love the snow it makes everything look so beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







3 comments:
Did you make that snowman Laura....... he's HUGE, lol! xx
There is something on my blog for you!
Love, Alex
wow fab photos laura. luv gina xx
Post a Comment