This weeks challenge was to do some doodling on your card, I have doodled faux stitching around the edge of my image. Papers used are by papermania. Image is a penny black stamp and coloured using watercolour pencils. swirls and corner detail made with sissix die. flowers i found will sorting out my craft room (cant remember where these are from).
Friday, 13 February 2009
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge - Doodle Doo
This weeks challenge was to do some doodling on your card, I have doodled faux stitching around the edge of my image. Papers used are by papermania. Image is a penny black stamp and coloured using watercolour pencils. swirls and corner detail made with sissix die. flowers i found will sorting out my craft room (cant remember where these are from).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







7 comments:
such a cute gorgeous card...love the scroll and the colours you have used xxx
Gorgeous - colouring is perfect and such a sweet image. Well done, Cyber Sisxx
Gorgeous card Laura, I love the blues and your colouring is beautiful! xx
gorgeous card love the colour and the image is so sweet. gina xx
Hi Laura I need your address to post the images off to you from the docraft Feb. image swap, your blog is great by the way ~ Sioux
Gorgeous card Laura, such pretty colours and wonderful colouring.
hugs Heather xx
a beautiful csrd, such a sweet image and the blues are so pretty.xx
Post a Comment