Thursday, 28 May 2009
Hunny Im Home
Wow what an amazin wedding and hunnymoon weve had, we had a traditional buddhist wedding in a temple on Koh Samui island in Thailand then we had our hunnymoon traveling round Cambodia and Vietnam. Back to reality now !!!! oh well at least I can get back into my card making, oh and of course start my wedding scrapbook :) Anyway I thought I would share a couple of my wedding pictures with you, not all of them as the photographer nearly took 1500 !!!! here are a few of my favourites hope you like them xxx




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







9 comments:
Hello Mrs. Webley! You look so lovely and the whole impressio from your pictures says "WOW" ! I am very happy for you both and maybe you'll share a few more piccies at a later stage?
Anyway, I'll stop my rambling and just say, I am glad you are back even though I understand you'd want to stay there forever.
Love, Alex
Wowww Lauren,what beautiful.
Hugs Riet.x
How fantastic Laura - your piccies are amazing and you make such a gorgeous couple! What a fab shot with the elephant too! Congrats to you both and I hope you'll be so very happy together!
I would love to send you some of the die cut orchids I used on my card - if I do them in white you can then colour/shade them however you want to.
Email me your addy and I get some posted to you - I did have it somewhere but can't lay my hands on it just now! xx
Laura, what a wonderful set of photos and you look stunning!!! Mr Webley is a very lucky man!!Looks like you had a fabulous time but it's nice to have you home!!
Love your Cyber Sisxxxx
oh wow Laura how wonderful are those photographs...now thats what I call a wedding...simply perfect xxx
Wow what a fantastic wedding!!
Fabulous pictures and how stunning you look!X
OH WOW, it just looks amazing. Congratulaitons and I can't wait to see your LOs
Congratulations! It all looks so wonderful! Thank you also for participating in my blog candy. Wish you good luck! Kram - Anki
Ooohhh!!! I might even consider getting married again if I could end up with pictures like these - they are gorgeous hun. You obviously had an amazing time - but you might have told me - how did I miss that (how do I miss many thing derrr... hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment