Friday, 17 July 2009

Skater Ian Card



I thought I best make some boys cards as I definately lack in this department as I find them really hard to make. I coloured my Ian image in with watercolour pencils. The background paper I stamped on using one of the free magazine stamp ive had a while. The Sentimate I cut from the reverse of the background paper I used. The skull and crossbones are a cuttlebug die and I added gems to the eyes.

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura,l love the image and papers.

hugs Riet.x

gina g said...

Fab male card i love the image and the papers are great, i have a few boy cards to make to make for next month yuk lol. luv gina xx

katy said...

Hi Laura, well i'm with you on the whole male card thing... i have to really motivate myself....it's all things girly for me :) but i have to say this is fab ! Skater Ian is perfect...gorgeous work ! Have a great weekend hun, love Katy x

Mina said...

oh wow Laura what a fabulous card, your skater is just gorgeous
Mina xxx

katy said...

Hello again Laura, thank you hun for your lovely comment...they did sell out super fast ! I did'nt even know they were for sale till i spotted a post on DC...so rushed onto Funkykits and they sold out later that night...drop me an email i might be able to sort something for you ;) oh and i did spot one on Ebay yesterday ! Hugs Katy x

Rach said...

a fab card, love skater ian.. hugs rachxxxx

Leanne said...

Oh I do like this card and you have just saved me from months of searching for a skull and crossbones!! My son is pirate mad and been trying to find something like this!

Thank you for the lovely comment you have left on my blog.

Hugs
Leanne
xx