WOW I cant believe a whole month has gone by so quickly !!!! well its the first friday of the month so that means the new crafty calender callenge has been posted today, this months theme is weather with the added challenge of using pearls on your creation. Here is my DT card for this challenge. I just couldnt resist using this image, I added 3D gloss to the raindrops and her umbrella to get a wet look. The papers are MME, all the flowers are prima with perals for the centres and the gorgeous leaf was from my lovely friend Katy :) Thank you to everyone who joined in last months challenge, cant believe all the entries !!!! I didnt get a chance to comment on all of your entries but I get get to have a look at them and they were all gorgeous. Please pop over and check out all the DT members cards there all stunning.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxxx




a







8 comments:
Beautiful card Laura and I love those pretty papers! The gloss on the brolly looks fabulous too!
Hugs Tara xx
gorgeous card Laura, beautiful colours and I love your woj image...great glossy accent
Mina xxx
Your card is beautiful Laura, a lovely image
Clairexx
Hi Laura,
I LOVE your card! The colours are lovely and the image is perfect! There is something on my blog for you. :)
Love, Georgia xx
Wow gorgeous card,Laura, lovely coloured and I love the gloss xxx
Hugs Liz xx
Really gorgeous Laura, your wet look brolly and raindrops are genius!
Fab work,
Love Sarita xx
At last a crafty rock chick. Found you through Buttons who is miles from a rock chick. Best summer gig this year was AC/DC. Check my blog for some goog rock links.
Great blog I enjjoyed reading
Post a Comment