Im absolutely loving these sweet Kimmie images, again thank you Julie for sending me some over, definately going to buy some of these. This image is so cute love the expression on her face hehehehe I coloured her with water colour pencil and smudged pink chalk around the edge. The papers are MME, the ribbon in from my stash. The flowers are prisma with a button for the centre and the leafs are a leone punch.
Thursday, 19 November 2009
Love Kimmie Images !!!!!
Im absolutely loving these sweet Kimmie images, again thank you Julie for sending me some over, definately going to buy some of these. This image is so cute love the expression on her face hehehehe I coloured her with water colour pencil and smudged pink chalk around the edge. The papers are MME, the ribbon in from my stash. The flowers are prisma with a button for the centre and the leafs are a leone punch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







7 comments:
I love this card Laura, fabulous image and those mme papers are some of very favourites
Mina xxx
Gorgeous - so love how you have used the image!!!! Juliex
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous ! Love these stamps too !
Hope you're well hun, hugs Katy x
Great card! I love the colours!
Hiya Laura love this card fab image and colouring and colours. luv gina xx
Wow, this is beautiful Laura! I love these colours and the flower looks beautiful! Love the image too, so cute! :)
Love, Georgia xx
What beautiful Laura.
Hugs Riet.x
Post a Comment