Tuesday, 10 November 2009

My First Kimmie Card




To say I love these Kimmie images would be a little bit of an understatment. My lovely cyber sis Julie sent me this image so I could have a play as she knew I was dieing to get my filthy mitt on some, now they are definately at the top of my wish list, I must have some I NEED them hehehehe !!!! I coloured this with water coloured pencils and added a little stickles to her cupcakes, I then smudged green chalk around the edge of my image. The papers are K&Co. the flowers are all prima with gems in the centres and the leafs are a Leone punch. The sentiment is from an art hero set I have.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Wowza - you've made such a fab job of this, Laura! Love the colours and the chalk smudging really sets her off beautifully! Glad you enjoyed playing! Juliexx

Tara said...

Brilliant card Laura and I so love this image, gorgeous colours too!
Hugs Tara xx

Mina said...

fabulous card Laura, what fantastic colouring of your Kimmi stamp
Mina xxx

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Laura. hugs rachxx

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh lovely, you have a real talent for this :-) Great colour combo. Kate

Amy said...

This card is awesome! The colours are fantastic and the layout works so well with Kimmie's stamp! I came by because I remembered you entered my blog candy last time and I have more up for grabs if you are interested!

Amy said...

This card is awesome! The colours are fantastic and the layout works so well with Kimmie's stamp! I came by because I remembered you entered my blog candy last time and I have more up for grabs if you are interested!