Im entering these cards (they can choose one hehehehe) into tuesday taggers this week, which is no pattern pappers. All these cards I used a fab new stamp set that I brought from hobbycraft (sorry I havent actually got them on me at the mo so I cant tell you the make or name) to make my background card I stamped several different stamps in black and then distressed using black ink. The top card the image is a stampotique stamp (love these images) which I coloured using watercoloured pencils. The skull and crossbones are a cuttlebug cut and emboss die. I think thats it really kind of self explanatory just looking at them.
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Some More Grungy Boys Cards
Im entering these cards (they can choose one hehehehe) into tuesday taggers this week, which is no pattern pappers. All these cards I used a fab new stamp set that I brought from hobbycraft (sorry I havent actually got them on me at the mo so I cant tell you the make or name) to make my background card I stamped several different stamps in black and then distressed using black ink. The top card the image is a stampotique stamp (love these images) which I coloured using watercoloured pencils. The skull and crossbones are a cuttlebug cut and emboss die. I think thats it really kind of self explanatory just looking at them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







18 comments:
Yep! These definately rock!!
Great boy/men cards.
xoxo
these are fabulous.. hugs rachxx
These are AWESOME! LOVE the grungy, totally ROCKIN' look of these!!
Hi Laura This are fabulous hun love the images. luv gina xx
These are fab Laura - I love the grungy theme and the inking looks great! I love the images too, and your colouring of them is stunning! :)
Love, Georgia xx
Wow Sis - these are stunning, go girl!! Juliex
What a Rocking Great Card, Laura, many thanks for joining us at TT this week. Hugs Avril xxxx
Oh Laura, these are just super cool & completely original - I'm very impressed :)
Have a great weekend
Love Steph xxx
Thank you for joining us at tuesday taggers this week.
I truely honestly love this and all the other stuff similar to it on your blog.... glad you joined in this week so i can follow you now!
hugs lynx
Stunning! I love this look and also have these stamps from Inkadinkado and love them. caroline x
These are amazing! Very artsy! I love the Torrente Stampotique images, too!
I love these grunge cards you make, so fabulous Laura...perfect for boys
Mina xxx
Love this it def rocks!
I love these grungy cards, they are fun! You did a great job with them!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Wow, Laura, these are fabulous! Hugs Nilla
ooh fab Laura - totally cool !!
Lyn xx
Ooooh I love these. FAB :-)
These are gorgeous cards - I love some of the Stampotique stamps (keep filling my basket with a wish list...lol)
PS your background ones are Inkadinkadoo Rock Star - I have them and love them..xox
Post a Comment