Friday, 1 January 2010

Happy New Year



WOW where did December go ???? cant believe how quickly time has flown and christmas is all over now :( Well not only is it the first day of the year but it is also the first friday of the month, which mean crafty calander challege !!! this months challege is keeping warm with the added challenge of using texture on your card. Cant believe i made a christmas card for this challenge, like i wasnt already sick of making like 10 million before christmas hehehehehe please pop over and check out the other DT cards there all fab.

Happy New Year everyone hope its a goodun xxxx

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura,i love your image and papers.

I wish you a very happy new year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Georgia said...

I absolutely love your card Laura! The ribbon looks fab and I really like the cute image you've used, it's perfect for the theme! :)
Love, Georgia xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hunny love the sweet image. luv gina xx