Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Bombshell Wedding Card



I made this card for a lovely couple we know through my parents motorbike group, they had a very different wedding and went to the ceremony on there bike and got married in there bike leathers, we went to the wedding reception which was great fun and I wanted to make a card that suited there personalities. I used this stunning image from bombshell (i'm so in love with these stamps) I coloured my image using watercolour pencils. Im not sure what brand these papers are I found them in my stash, think someone must have given them to me at some stage? The corners I made with a sizzix die and the black roses I brought at alley pally.

Im entering this into the following challenges:-

Charisma Cards - its all about weddings
C.R.A.F.T - Weddings or Birthdays

5 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Laura, this is one of my absolute favorite images! You've created a gorgeous wedding card and I am sure that the wedding couple will love it! Your color up is fabulous.

Teresa said...

Laura no wonder you wanted these stamps you have done a tremendous job with them.
luv Teresax

Joyce said...

I've been visiting your blog for awhile and I really love your cards.

You've really inspired me.

Dawn said...

Fab card darling - I love it! xxx

Teresa said...

Laura guess who's cards are on crafts and me today.
Luv Teresa x