Tuesday, 18 May 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls - Black Flowers and Skulls



Love this new challenge blog !!!! The challenge this week over at The Burtonesque Dolls is to use black flowers and skulls. I thought this bombshell image would fit the bill perfectly, I coloured my image using watercolour pencils then used tim holtz distress ink around the edge to give a vintage feel. The papers are K&Co. The black roses are from my stash that I attached a red ribbon bow too and some pearl pins.

The prize this week is sponsored by Tickled Pink Stamps and the winners gets to choose one of Tickled Pink Stamps new Lil Lotia stamps! LOVE these new stamps.

12 comments:

Carmen said...

I LOVE this, really, really love it! Gotta get me aome Bombshells :)

Tara said...

WOW! This is soooo cool Laura, I love what you're doing at the minute, everything has such a fab gothic vibe!
Hugs Tara xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Way cool! Love the Bombshell image. You rocked the challenge! xxD

Angela Marie said...

Aww this is so cool. I love your work!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow, what a fab card. I just love the image you have used. Very burtonesque. Thanks for joining in the Burtonesque Dolls Challenge. hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

This is totally killer! I love the image and the layout/sentiment is just perfect.

Julie said...

Laura this is so cool!!! Love it and I love her makeup!! Juliex

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh this image is scary but cool. I like I like! Kate x

Betty Boo! said...

Super awesome card! Love the image great work! Thank you for joining us at The Burtonesque Dolls this week!

Betty

Randi said...

Super cool! Very Burtonesque!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Love this card and that image is one of my absolute faves from Bombshell Stamps! Awesome work!

Bombshell Stamps said...

Gorgeous Bombshell cards!!!