Friday, 7 May 2010

Crafty Callender Challenge DT Card



Its the first friday of the month meaning its a new crafty calender challenge day, this month the challenge is 'The Great Outdoors' you need to make a card that represents 'The Great Outdoors' - it could be to do with outdoor activities, animals and insects or just outdoor colours, whatever takes your fancy, the added challenge is to use insects somewhere on your card.

I just wanted to say sorry for being a bit absent this week me and the hubby have been in Paris celebrating our first wedding anniversary, we had such a lovely time and saw so many sights. I cant believe its been a whole years since our beautiful wedding day in Thailand, time passes so quickly !!!!!

Im doing another flea market/craft fair in St Albans Town Hall this weekend so will be busy tonight and tomorrow making lots of last minute bits and bobs to sell so hopefully I will have plenty to share with you next week :) xxxx

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Super card,it makes me laugh when I look at it! Ruth x

Randi said...

Super cute cow card!! Beautiful coloring!! Thanks for the sweet comments! That skull and bones is an EK slimline punch from last years Halloween release. I think Martha Stewart comes out with a similar one, every Halloween, too. I made a note to send you some punched out skulls with your package. :o)

Caroline said...

Sweet Card Laura!! Love this image it's perfect for this challenge. Caroline x

Cheryl Valadez said...

These cow are adorable! Love this project and how you've put it together! Fabulous coloring!

Lisa said...

Hi Laura, Gorgeous card! Love the pretty colours and sweet image.

Lisa x

Georgia said...

I absolutely love your DT card Laura! The image is adorable and I love the fresh spring colours! Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, your trip to Paris sounds fabulous! Have a great weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

CraftyC said...

Love your card Laura, great imahe. Congrats on your first anniversary and good luck with the flea market!
Clairexx

Heather said...

Hi Sweetie, love this - fabulous image (I have this someone sent me ages ago, never known how to colour it - you've done a brilliant job) Fabulous papers - really feels like a summer's day.
hugs Heather xx