Wednesday, 26 May 2010

It's a Man's World - Tuesday Taggers



This week over at Tuesday Taggers the challenge is "It's a Man's World", the sponsor this week is the Craft Barn and the prize is a £15 voucher. As you will be guessing by now I just cant get enough of these gorgeous bombshell stamps, cant wait to buy some more, hopefully soon !!! I coloured this stunner using watercolour pencils and then used some green glitter around the edge of her skirt and on her shoes. I then used 3D gloss to make the champagne glass look like glass and also on the bubbles, I then inked around the edge using distress inks to give a vintage feel. The papers are basic grey from the errie pad, the brown paper is kraft paper and the ribbon is from my stash.

Im sorry ive been a little absent the last week, I was ill last week and have been trying to catch up with myself all this week hahahahaha Im going for my 4th tattoo session this friday, my back piece is really coming to life now and looks absolutely amazing, I will post some picture on here once it is finished which will hopefully be in a few week now :)

8 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Laura hun hope your ok, love this card so would my hubby lol. luv gina xx

Dawn said...

Stunning card!! I absolutely love these stamps and the colours you have used are just gorgeous!! xxx

LINDA said...

What a fantastic card.. Love the image..
Hugs, Linda

Teresa said...

Hello Laura hope you are feeling better now, another beautiful card you have made.
Love Teresa x

Cheryl Valadez said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Perfect image for the theme! I also adore that BG paper! Terrific card!

Jodi said...

What a FUN card!! I love this image!
That DP is so pretty too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Julie said...

Laura - fabulously cheeky image!! Perfect male card!! Hope you're feeling better now Sis - thanks for your good wishes on my blog!! Juliexx

Marie S said...

I am in love with this card. The colors are more manly, but I would be thrilled to get a card in these colors.
I hope you win so you can buy more stamps. ;-D
Looking forward to seeing your tattoo.