Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Sweet Pea Challenge - May Showers Bring Spring Flowers



This months customer challenge over at Sweet Pea is to create an item that fits the theme (showers and/or flowers) using ONLY Sweet Pea Stamps images and sentiments. I wasnt quite sure how to colour this image at first but think it turned out well in the end :) The papers are basic grey june bug. The scolloped edge I made using a marther stewart punch, I absolutely love this one. The butterflys are a impress die and the ribbon and gems are all from my stash.

8 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

gorgeous and beautifully coloured
debbie xxx

Georgia said...

Wow, this is beautiful Laura! The image is lovely and I love the gorgeous colours and papers! :) Love, Georgia xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Laura, so colourful!
Clairex

Randi said...

Stunning Sweet Pea card! I love the bold colors! Really gorgeous coloring!! Love it!

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the colors..Very lovely work..
Hugs,Linda

Angela said...

Laura, I love these bright colors with this image!! It looks great!! Thanks for joining our Sweet Pea Stamps Challenge!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Julie said...

You have made such a good job of this image - perfect colour choice and it looks stunning against the background papers!! Juliex

Kabob Recipes said...

God blesss