I made this card for this month's bombshell sketch challenge I absolutely LOVED this sketch, I used one of my new Bombshells which I coloured using watercolour pencils and distress ink, the little compass embellishments are also from the same set that I stamped using different coloured distress inks then added tiny brads to the centres, the sentiment 'homeward bound' is also from this fab stamp set. The papers are K&Co. and the satin ribbon I found in my stash.
Thursday, 12 August 2010
Bombshell - August Sketch Challenge
I made this card for this month's bombshell sketch challenge I absolutely LOVED this sketch, I used one of my new Bombshells which I coloured using watercolour pencils and distress ink, the little compass embellishments are also from the same set that I stamped using different coloured distress inks then added tiny brads to the centres, the sentiment 'homeward bound' is also from this fab stamp set. The papers are K&Co. and the satin ribbon I found in my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







14 comments:
Love this card hun - another triumph!! :)
wonderful card Laura I love the stamp
hugs lia
Brilliant card laura, love the image. luv gina xx
Fabulous use of the sketch! I love this image and it's perfect for this layout. What a completely awesome card!
Stunning card Laura - the boat image is fabulous and I love the sentiment and gorgeous papers! :) Love, Georgia xx
Fab card Laura - what a great image for a man card!! Beautifully coloured too!! Juliexx
wow this is fabulous...I love that image and everything is just perfect together Laura
Mina xxx
Lovely card!!!
Awesome masculine card!!
Ooh...great job with the sketch! You coloring is fabulous! I love how it came out.
I like how you put this together
A great card lovely image
Luv Jane xxx
Love the sketch and your take on it
love your card , thanks for inspiring!
Post a Comment