WOW where does the time fly too ??? its another first friday of the month, which means it time for another crafty calender challenge, this month we have a sketch challenge so please pop over to play along and also to check out the fab DT cards.
I hope everyone has a fab weekend, were going to visit my husbands twin brother on sunday, he and his girlfiend had a baby girl last weekend so were going to see her for the first time, she was only 5lb 1oz how tiny is that !!!!!
Also I promised a couple of piccies from Sonisphere, its was so awesome ....
This what i like to see first thing in the morning, my men making me breakfast hahahahaha




a







2 comments:
Love the card hun!
Looks like you had a fab time at the festival as well :) xxx
I love your gorgeous DT card Laura, the image is so sweet and the colours are so pretty! Wow, it looks like you had an amazing time! :) Love, Georgia xx
Post a Comment