This months challenge at quixotic is to make a card with either the beach or underwater in mind. I went for the beach option, I think my Ian looks like hes on his way to bum it out on the beach. The embellishment is actually a clothing tag by sol cal and I thought it fit in with the theme, I love recycling stuff hehehehehe The paper are papermania, theres not really much else to say about my card, the prize this month is a £15 voucher to spend at Elaines lovely shop.
On another note I had a brilliant weekend at Sonisphere festival the bands were amazing and I cant even tell you how good Iron Maiden were, its the 2nd time ive been to see them and we managed to get right at the front (with 55,000 people behind us !!!!) the atmoshpere was brilliant. I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you of my weekend but there on my other camera which I left at home doh !!!! hehehehe Ill add some piccies to my next post xxxx




a







4 comments:
This is fab Laura.... the bright colours are perfect for the theme and the tag is just made for this card, how clever!!
Hugs Tara xx
Oh wow, this is fabulous Laura - I really love the bright summery colours and the great image! :) Love, Georgia xx
Fabulous card hunny! i love the colours. luv gina xx
This wwas lovely to read
Post a Comment