Hope everyone is well in Blogland, I made this card for the Bunny Zoey's monthly challenge, this month the challenge is Vintage, which i think this card fits perfectly, the papers and embellishments (butterfly and birdcage) are K&Co. This cute image is by sugar nellie that I watercoloured, I then distress around the edge of my image using sir tim holtz distress ink. The flower I made using again sir tims gorgeous tattered florals and old dictionary paper with a button for the centre.
Tuesday, 10 August 2010
Bunny Zoeys - Vintage
Hope everyone is well in Blogland, I made this card for the Bunny Zoey's monthly challenge, this month the challenge is Vintage, which i think this card fits perfectly, the papers and embellishments (butterfly and birdcage) are K&Co. This cute image is by sugar nellie that I watercoloured, I then distress around the edge of my image using sir tim holtz distress ink. The flower I made using again sir tims gorgeous tattered florals and old dictionary paper with a button for the centre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







8 comments:
I think this works great for this challenge!! I love the flowers, birdcage and the image is just too cute!! great job on this!!
Hugs:)
Angela
beautiful card laura
hugs Lia
Gorgeous card! I love the flower. I have had that die on back order for ages but it seems to be out of stock everywhere. Love the way you have layered it. Kate x
Wow, this is gorgeous Laura! I love the vintage flower and the image is adorable, so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx
Hello, Sis!! Fabbie card - love the vintage theme!! Juliex
It is pretty! Love all of Leanne's images and the paper flower is perfect!
xo
Di
Lovely card, great the way you used the distressed inks, very well put together I love it.
Karen
Very cute card!
Post a Comment