WOOHOO I fanally found a little bit of time to play with my new gorgeous Dylusions brought from Art from the Heart, I cant even begin to tell you how much I love these new products there brilliant !!!! i've not done any art journalling for a while and I really really enjoyed it and remembered how much I LOVE doing it. This is a new journal that I brought and its A4 !!!! a LOT bigger than my last journal but I think I prefer having a bigger journal you have more room to play with. Im sorry the photos aren't that brilliant and are too dark ive taken them at work and the lighting isnt good, i'll try and take some better ones later on. I hope I done Dyan proud with this :) after I finished making this the other half kept saying can I have a play with your inks now hahahahaha I suppose I will have to let him play with my toys at some stage ... or do I ? hehehehe xxx
Thursday, 30 September 2010
Art Journalling
WOOHOO I fanally found a little bit of time to play with my new gorgeous Dylusions brought from Art from the Heart, I cant even begin to tell you how much I love these new products there brilliant !!!! i've not done any art journalling for a while and I really really enjoyed it and remembered how much I LOVE doing it. This is a new journal that I brought and its A4 !!!! a LOT bigger than my last journal but I think I prefer having a bigger journal you have more room to play with. Im sorry the photos aren't that brilliant and are too dark ive taken them at work and the lighting isnt good, i'll try and take some better ones later on. I hope I done Dyan proud with this :) after I finished making this the other half kept saying can I have a play with your inks now hahahahaha I suppose I will have to let him play with my toys at some stage ... or do I ? hehehehe xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







1 comment:
Ooooh I'm loving your art journaling :-) Those inks are fab aren't they? I like working on A4 size too :-)
Post a Comment