Over at Tuesday Taggers this week the theme is deep purple halloween, I used my favourite sweet pea image for this one coloured using watercolour pencils as always. Back ground papers are just plain card which I scalloped using a martha stewart punch. The big flower I made using tim holtz tattered florals and the other flowers are from my stash.
Talking of purple, heres a piccie of my hair, I brought a new dye from Cyberdog in Camden at the weekend and dyed it yesterday I am sooooo pleased with the colour and it should stay in a lot longer than the other dye I used to use (sorry for the rubbish piccie ive just taken it at my desk at work)




a







3 comments:
Gorgeous Halloween card Laura, the image is lovely and I love the colours you've used and your new hair looks awesome! :) Love, Georgia xx
Wow i love it Laura your hair that is it looks fantastic hunni, fabulous card too hun. luv gina xx
Oooh I'm loving your purple hair. Fabulous!
Post a Comment