YAY ive finally got my filthy little paws on some of these Gorjuss stamps, I couldnt wait to ink them up !!!! They are such lovely images to colour in. This card I made for the colour create challenge, this week the colours were lilac and blue and the added option was ribbon and swirls. The papers used were sent to me from Tara and the lilac card I embossed using my cuttle bug. The ribbon was also sent to me from Tara which I threaded along the right hand side of my card. Flowers are prima ones with gems in the centres, swirls are a sizzix die and the butterfly I recycled from my nannys mothers day card hehehehe I am really pleased with how this card truned out :)
Friday, 3 April 2009
Colour Create Challange and my First Gorjuss Card
YAY ive finally got my filthy little paws on some of these Gorjuss stamps, I couldnt wait to ink them up !!!! They are such lovely images to colour in. This card I made for the colour create challenge, this week the colours were lilac and blue and the added option was ribbon and swirls. The papers used were sent to me from Tara and the lilac card I embossed using my cuttle bug. The ribbon was also sent to me from Tara which I threaded along the right hand side of my card. Flowers are prima ones with gems in the centres, swirls are a sizzix die and the butterfly I recycled from my nannys mothers day card hehehehe I am really pleased with how this card truned out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







9 comments:
wow laura, your card is stunning I love the colors
hugs Lia
what a beautiful card Laura,l love the stamp and colour.
hugs Riet.x
Briliiant! I adore your Gorjuss Girl with blue hair - how funky is that! Such pretty papers and embellishments too. Thanks for making my colour choice look so lovely. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx
Beautiful card Laura, love the image, and she is gorjuss! Louise x
its fab laura,love how you have coloured the image
kayx
Gorgeous gorjuss card Laura lovely aren't they. luv gina xx
Beautiful work Laura xx
Wow! The colours on this card are stunning Laura and I love the hair on your Gorjuss girl! xx
I love it. Your card is great!!
Post a Comment