Monday, 30 March 2009

Birthday Card















I just love these stamps !!!! when I saw them on Ginas blog I knew I had to have some (naughty Gina making me spend money !!!! hehehe) there from the states brought from a very helpful and lovely lady called Heather from Fairysong Art Stamps. I coloured the image using watercolour pencil and used stickles to make her wings glittery (although you cant see on the piccies). Papers used are K&Co. Flowers are prima with a brad for the centre and the swirls are a sizzix die. now of course I couldnt just order one ..... hmmmm now which one to use next hehehehe there all so beautiful its hard to choose !!!!

9 comments:

Lia said...

hi laura,
your card is beautiful I love the stamp and the papers are my favorite
hugs Lia

Riet said...

wowww Laura,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

wow gorgeous card...I made cards with a couple of these too their stunning arnt they...love this so much xxx

Tara said...

This image is divine Laura, I want those stamps now, lol! Wonderful card - so pretty and the colours are perfect for Spring! xx

kay said...

beautiful card
kayx

Tara said...

Thanks for the offer of the images Laura - it's really kind of you! Gina sent me some of these a little while back so I'm okay for the minute but I really would like to actually own the rubber, lol! xx

Heather said...

Hi Hun - hope you're well - I'm playing catch up again!!!
I'm defo going to meet myself coming back before long.
You've been doing some fantastic cards Since my last hop over.
Just love this one - such a beautiful layout and colours. I'm not surprised you had to buy this image (and the others) - she's is so adorable and you've coloured her fantastically.
hugs Heather xx

gina g said...

Hi Laura darling sorry i made you spend some money but judging by this beautiful card its money well spent lol, i love it . luv gina xx

SheilaS said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the image so much that I just had to but some of these fairie stamps.