This weeks challenge is a layout one, I had to make a make a birthday card for a fellow docrafter and blogging friend so I thought I would use this layout to make it. I was really pleased with how it turned out. I love this image he is soooo cute. I used 3D gloss on the water and the butterfly. The flowers are prima ones and the paper was sent to me from Tara.
Thursday, 19 March 2009
PBSC Challenge Card and Birthday Card
This weeks challenge is a layout one, I had to make a make a birthday card for a fellow docrafter and blogging friend so I thought I would use this layout to make it. I was really pleased with how it turned out. I love this image he is soooo cute. I used 3D gloss on the water and the butterfly. The flowers are prima ones and the paper was sent to me from Tara.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







3 comments:
hi laura,
your cards are all beautiful I love the soft colors
hugs Lia
what a beautiful card Laura.
hugs Riet.x
I think this paper works perfectly with the image Laura - so pleased you are able to get all this use from what I sent - brilliant! xx
Post a Comment