Friday, 20 March 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge
















This weeks challenge is to use gems on your project. I love this Anya image from the greeting farm so much. I have coloured her in with watercolour pencils and used stickles to give her sparkley wings. The papers I have used are basic grey (really loving these papers at the moment) Lace and ribbon are from my stash, flowers are prima with a little angel charm and gem brad through the centre. The butterfly is an impress die with a gem for the body, I also added 3 little gems to the corner of the image. Sentiment is a papermania stamp.

5 comments:

Lia said...

hi lzaura, this card is wonderful I love the colors, stamp and the papers
hugs lia

Riet said...

ohhh woww Laura,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

gina g said...

beautiful card Laura love these images. luv gina xx

Have a lovely weekend. xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Laura, Anya is so sweet!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Laura, Thanks for playing along with A Spoon Full of Sugar this week, Hugs Debbie x