I made this card for my brothers birthday, he loves monkeys !!!! I used the sketch from Alex's Blog Candy challenge, her candy is stunning !!!! pop over to her blog to have a look, to enter you have to make a card using the sketch she has made or if not you can tell her a joke. The papers used I think were called creative imagiations? The text I made by cutting up some of the papers I used for the background. Ribbon was from my stash and leaves Tara sent to me a while back. The image is by Whipper Snapper, I love this image someone sent it to me in an image swap ages ago and ive been saving it to make my brothers card with.
Friday, 29 May 2009
Alex's Blog Candy - Sketch Card
I made this card for my brothers birthday, he loves monkeys !!!! I used the sketch from Alex's Blog Candy challenge, her candy is stunning !!!! pop over to her blog to have a look, to enter you have to make a card using the sketch she has made or if not you can tell her a joke. The papers used I think were called creative imagiations? The text I made by cutting up some of the papers I used for the background. Ribbon was from my stash and leaves Tara sent to me a while back. The image is by Whipper Snapper, I love this image someone sent it to me in an image swap ages ago and ive been saving it to make my brothers card with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







6 comments:
Hi hun, love your card! Welll done you! Good luck for the blog candy and keep up the great work!
Love, alex
What a gorgeous card Laura,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Brilliant card Laura - I love the papers and colours and what a cute image!! xx
Hi Laura, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment!
Great card! Such a cute and fun image.
oh how cute is the little monkey...its a fab card and bet your brother loved it xxx
This card is wonderful...love the colours!X
Post a Comment