Thursday, 4 June 2009

Goodies from my cyber sis Julie


I came home the other day to find this lovely package of goodies on my door step :) Thank you so much Jules everything is lovely and the card you sent with them is absolutely stunning and what happens when a girl has new stash .....


I made this card for the whiff of joy challenge and it was only this morning when I came round to taking some piccies that I realised doh, its a sweet ebony image - oh well never mind hehehehe ill just have to make another. Everything on this card was made with made with my new stash except the charm which I brought from ebay a while back.

Thanks again sis xxxxx

4 comments:

katy said...

Lol Laura, what you like ? glad you got the Skater Ian, i love them ....so cute :)

Just wanted to say congratulations too on your wedding..looks amazing ;o

Love Katy xx

Kim Dellow said...

Cool new stash. I love what you have made, lovely. Kim

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Lia said...

hi Laura,
your card is beautiful I've missed some cards of you, now I'm back again
hugs Lia