Wednesday, 10 June 2009

2 Cards today



I am so pleased with how this card came out, I was asked to make a card for an 18th birthday. I knew the person it was for loves Iron Maiden as he went to the same concert as me last year. The image I printed off the net, the letters and numbers were all dies that I cut out and the skull and crossbones is also a die by cuttlebug that I added gems to just to give it a little sparkle.




I made last night, I got this stamp free with this months craft stamper magazine, this little owl is just so cute, I even stamped him inside my card. The papers are K&Co. from a paper pad that Julie sent me. Leaf dies were from Tara a while back and flower are prima ones from my stash, in the centre of my flowers I used, brads, buttons and gems

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Two great cards and both so different.
Hugs Jacqui x

Heather said...

Hi huny - two gorgeous cards, I love that cute owl and your Iron Maiden one is stunning!!! Great work I'm not surprised you liked it.
hugs Heather xx