I cant believe I made my first christmas card yesterday and it only June !!!! but when I was trying to choose which woj image to use for this challenge I saw this one and I think this was the one that made me fall in love with woj's so I just couldn't resist and I found this little angel charm in my stash and thought it would be lovely with this image.
Monday, 8 June 2009
Whiff of Joy Challenge - Charms
I cant believe I made my first christmas card yesterday and it only June !!!! but when I was trying to choose which woj image to use for this challenge I saw this one and I think this was the one that made me fall in love with woj's so I just couldn't resist and I found this little angel charm in my stash and thought it would be lovely with this image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







1 comment:
Wowww Laura,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Post a Comment