Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Husbands Birthday Card



I dont know why but I always find it so hard to make male cards. This one I did for my better halfs birthday on sunday :) the image was from Alex a while back (I love these hanglar images but as I dont have any actual stamps of them I find it so hard to make myself use my presious images hahahaha) the papers green background paper was downloaded and the circular paper is by papermania I think? which I made using my nesties. Buttons are all from stash and the sentiment tag is a stamp aways stamp. I felt it needed more so I added some gold peel offs saying husband and lots of stars. Sorry the picture isnt very good I took it outside this morning but it wasnt very sunny.


Finally I thought I would just share with you a piccie of my beautiful lillies that have just flowered I think there such a pretty colour.

3 comments:

katy said...

Gorgeous work Laura ! I know what you mean about the Hanglars ....it's such a shame they couldn't expand to the UK..well not yet...have used all mine i think ? :(

The Lily is pretty spectacular ! One of my favs next to Peonies..they are my all time fav, love Katy x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura,l love the image and papers.

hugs Riet.x

katy said...

Me again :) thank you so much hun for all your lovely comments, hugs Katy x

Ps.....I know where have i been, lol, i'm half way through Eclipse now...cant put it down ! Was a bit disappointed with the film though but hopefully the next one will be better, enjoy your weekend xx