Sunday, 26 July 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge




I really enjoyed making this card, it was such a lovely simply sketch to use. The added challenge was to use ribbon or a bow, I decided to put lace on my card and a ribbon bow. The papers are by making memories. The image is by leanne ellis, i coloured her using watercolour pencils and added stickels to the star and to her flower in her hair. Sorry the pictures are a bit dark but there is no sun today, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours, so pretty and soft.

Mina said...

gorgeous Laura, I love the soft gentle colours you used they go perfectly with the image
Mina xxx

Lilian said...

Wow, love your greens and blues! They are jsu so soft and really matching to the sweet image. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

gina g said...

Hiya Laura Beautiful card hun i love the image. luv gina xx

Rach said...

such a sweeti card Laura, great colours and papers. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! I really love this image and your coloration is fabulous! Love the glitter star as well!
:)Kathy

Juls said...

so sweet! Love the soft colours and the sparkly star!

Leanne said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, your creations are so inspirational.

Thank you for joining in my Gorjuss Girls Candy - good luck!

Leanne
xx