Friday, 31 July 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge




Was such a lovely sketch this week to work with, I used one of my gorjuss girl stamps I love using these so much. Papers were from Tara a while back (ive got a lot of use from those papers hehehe) Pink card from stash (probably from the papermill) I used my doily punch, cant seem to use this enough its soooo pretty, ribbon is from my stash. I used my nesties to make my scolloped circle, which I then added gems to. Flowers are prima ones with gems in the centres and sentiment is from hero art stamp set.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, im so excited im going to the sonisphere festival this weekend and im soooo excited about seeing one of my favorit bands EVER - Metallica :) lets hope the weathers nice or I think ill have to dig the wellies out hehehehe

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

Lovely card Laura. Love the papers.
Sharon x

Juls said...

this is adorable! Love the added bling!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Laura, hope you have a fab time. luv gina xx

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card, the image is adorable. The papers are fabulous too x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Laura, that bit of bling is oerfect
Mina xxx

Lilian said...

Your card is just lovely! Loving the bling! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love your colour combo and yummy papers!
Fantastic colouring!
Erin x