This weeks challenge was a recipe - 3 patterened papers, 3 flowers and 1 ribbon. I dont know what brand of papers these were some where downloaded and one was given to me. The flowers are by papermania with gems for the centers and the leafs are a leone punch. Ribbon is from my stash. I used my martha stewart doily punch for this card, love this punch so much !!!!! corner details are sizzix dies. I watercoloured my image and covered her is 3D gloss.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, wasnt the weather lovely :) we had a fab time at the music festival all the bands were brilliant, think the pidgeon dectives were my fav of the day :)




a







6 comments:
Beautiful card Laura - love those pretty papers and the adorable flower too! Such unusual colours but they really work beautifully together! xx
fabulous card Laura...I love the colours you used, unusual but beautiful
Mina xxx
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x
What a beautiful card Laura,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Gorgeous card Laura, love the beautiful colours and fabulous details x
Hi Laura love the card beautiful colour. luv gina xx
Post a Comment