I love these images there so beautiful i made this card for my friends birthday, this is one of her favourit colours. i watercoloured my image and added stickles to her wings. Papers are basic grey (gorgeous arent they) the flowers are prima with gems for the centres. The sentiment is from a hero art set and i made the lovely layered scalloped edge using my marth stewart punch.
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Diane Duda Card
I love these images there so beautiful i made this card for my friends birthday, this is one of her favourit colours. i watercoloured my image and added stickles to her wings. Papers are basic grey (gorgeous arent they) the flowers are prima with gems for the centres. The sentiment is from a hero art set and i made the lovely layered scalloped edge using my marth stewart punch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







10 comments:
stunning card Laura, I love this stamp shes so beautiful and angelic isnt she...beautiful colours that are perfect for her
Mina xxx
What a beautiful card Laura.
Hugs Riet.x
Hi Hunny Gorgeous card and i love the colour and isn't she beautiful. luv gina xx
very pretty, laura. great colors!
xo
di
ooh this is very pretty, love the colours..and that scallop punch looks fab !
Lyn x
Hi Laura - this is stunning! I love aqua blue on cards, and your colouring is fab - such a lovely image! Beautiful embellishments too! :)
Love, Georgia xx
Dear Laura, occasionally I landed on your blog and love what I see her. You make wonderful artwork. Will come back from time to time to see what's new.
Perhaps you like to join my blog candy? http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html
Love from Switzerland
Karina
Love this colour too. Your shading with watercolours in second-to-none :-) Lovely card, Kate
Adorable card Laura! love the image and your coloring!
Hugs,
Mélanie
Just calling in to say merry Christmas and a peaceful, joyous and artful new year :-) Kate x
Post a Comment