I made this card for the Tickled Pink monthly challenge which is a sketch challenge this month and also to make a bookmark that coordinates with your card. I abolsutley LOVE this new image from tickled pink, I coloured her using watercolour pencils. I made the background paper using plain purple cardstock and then stamped flourishs into the corners. The scolloped edge I made using one of my Martha Stewart punches and the die cut pendant is an impress die.
I am also entering this into the Burtonesque Dolls Challenge which is to make a creepy birthday card, I think my Lilith card fits the bill perfectly.




a







10 comments:
Oh this is just gorgeous!! I love the stamped paper you created and those pendant dies look great!! Isn't she just lovely!!! Thanks for playing along with our Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge.
Hugs:)
Angela
these are great, love the gothic style dies they look so classy x
Perfect Laura.... I love the colours and that is one fab image.... in fact I'd swear these new images have been made especially for you!!!
Hugs Tara xx
Laura - another fabulous card!!! You're right this image is so cute and your colouring is perfect!! Juliexx
Well I'm a huge fan of purple and black together. It's such a striking color combo! She's one of my favorite images and you have colored her beautifully! Thanks for joining us dolls at TBD challenge this week!
Hugs!
Eulanda
Beautiful colors and awesome card! Thank you for joining us at The Burtonesque Dolls this week!
Betty
Oh this is just FABULOUS!!!!!! And as a member of TBD and TPS teams I'd like to thank you for playing along on 2 of my favourite challenges ;)
xXx
Wow, these are fabulous Laura! I love these striking colours together and the punching is lovely! :) Love, Georgia xx
Hi sweetie, gorgeous card, love the stunning colours and that image is amazing - love it!!!
hugs Heather xx
I recognise these!! hehehe :) Absolutely love them babe - another stunning masterpiece xxxx
Post a Comment