Monday, 7 June 2010

Craft Room Clearout !!!!

Finally I've got around to clearing out my craft room, its amazing how much stash you aquire over the years, my room was fit to burst and I could hardly move around anymore hahahahaha so a much needed sort out was in order. I will soon be putting up a load of stuff on ebay including sugar nellie stamps, WOJ, magnolia etc some are brand new and never used ... I know slap my wrist !!!! i'll pop a link on here once ive popped everything on ebay incase any of you are intersted?

Hope everyone had a fab weekend we had a brilliant one got lots of allotmenting done and also had a load of friends over for a bit of a girlie night on saturday which was lovely.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Woweeee! a fellow allotmentaire as well as crafter we are new to this, this is our 1st season I have pics on my blog if you want to take a peep Laura.
Luv Teresa x

Radu Prisacaru - UK Internet Marketer said...

I’ve just subscribed to your RSS feed. I love your content. I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.