Friday, 2 July 2010

Crafty Callender Challenge DT Card



WOW another month has gone and passed me by !!!! where does time go ??? anyway its another first Friday of the month which mean it time for another crafty calender challenge. This month we want to see summer cards with the added option of using yellow.

I am also entering this card into ..

Simon Says - Check it out

I hope everyone has a fab weekend xxx

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hi hun, gorgeous card, love those beautiful summery colours and such a cute image. I really must find time for this one.
Simon Says Stamp challenge is asking for checks this week - hint, hint.
hugs Heather xx

Ann-Marie said...

A really beautiful card, fab colour scheme and such a cute little image. Have a great weekend, take care Ann-Marie xxx

Tara said...

This is a wonderful card Laura and the papers are really pretty..... gorgeous image too!
Have a great weekend ;o)
Hugs Tara xx

Georgia said...

I love your DT card Laura, the image is sooo sweet and I really like the gorgeous summery colours and embellishments! Have a nice weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

Alizabethy said...

Just love this card - fab for the hot weather!