Tuesday, 6 July 2010

For the love of bombshells



It seems I cant go too long before I have to play with my bombshells again hahahaha just made this card for the love it. Im sooooo excited after having my huge craft room clearout and making a bit more room in the craft department of the house, Ive finally spent most of the money I made from it, I have 8 new sets, yep you heard right 8 !!! (I couldnt help it I couldnt stop myself) of Bombshells winging there way to me from America YAY I cant wait for them to arrive now so I can ink them up hahahahaha

My Tattoo is still healing its nearly there but ill wait till its completely healed before I put a photo on here of my masterpiece in all its glory, here is a little piccie of Rob tattooing me

3 comments:

Marie S said...

Nice card Laura, as usual. I hope all is well with you.
I am looking forward to seeing your ink when it is healed.
Have a great day and rest of the week.
love and hugs.

Julie said...

Hi there my lovely!!! You're a dab hand at these bombshell images, Laura!! Fab card, can't wait to see your new images!! Ooh you are so brave with that tattoo!! Can't wait to see it though!! Hugs, Juliexx

Dawn said...

Love love love this card darling. The colours look fantastic and of course I am as in love with these bombshell images as you so am encouraging you to buy more more more hahaha

Having seen the tattoo first hand I can back you up by saying how fantastic it is!!

Can't wait for the photoshoot this weekend xxx