Firstly im so sorry for being absent lately ive been away at a music festival, had such a great time at Bestival on the isle of wight, the last festival of the year sniff sniff, oh well there will be more festival fun next year im sure :)
I made this card for this months bombshell challenge 'rise to the occassion' which has been set my Meredith this month and she wants you to make your cards 3D im some sort of way. I used my old school drag stamp set and also the pin strip set for mine, I used 3D foam to pop up my image and also the sentiment.




a







4 comments:
This is SO fabulous!!! I'm loving the gorgeous simplicity of this!!
Awesome take on the challenge!!
Crafty Hugs!
Meredith
i LOVE YOUR CARD lAURA what man wouldn't want to receive this!!!
hope you enjoyed yourself.
Teresa x
Great card, my dear - such a fab male image! Sure you enjoyed Bestival!!! Big hugs, Sis! Juliexx
THIS is GREAT!! Hope you had lots of Festival Fun!!
Post a Comment