This month over at Crafty Calender the challenge is to use the colour blue with the added option of using flowers on your card.
I used one of my gorgeous fairy song art stamps, I felt that these gorgeous stamps hadnt had enough stamping love lately. As always i've coloured my image using watercolour pencils and added lots of stickles to her wings and the flower in her hair. The papers are papermania, the flowers are prima with different colour gems for the centres and the scalloped edge was made using a martha stewart punch.
I will also be entering this card into the new Crafty Emmas Store Challenge which is 'anything goes'
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx




a







5 comments:
Hi Laura, Beautiful card! Such a sweet image and gorgeous flowers and papers.
Lisa x
Such a beautiful card Laura, the image and colours are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges, hope to see you again this week.
Hugs Emma x
A beautiful card Laura, very sweet!
Clairexx
This is a gorgeous card, love the sweet colors and papers.
Hugs, Christine
Aw wow, stunning card Laura - I really love the gorgeous papers and the image is so sweet! :) Love, Georgia xx
Post a Comment