I made this card for the quixotic challenge which is 'spooktacular' I used my sweet and toxic set from the greeting farm that I brought from quixotic paperie, LOVE this set !!!! The cobweb paper is basic grey from the eerie stack. The blue card backing paper I made myself using a cuttlebug embossing folder and black ink. The bats, spider and skull are all cuttlebug dies.
I had an awesome weekend, me and the other half, poor jay hahahaha went to alley palley on sunday and met the lovely Dyan from Art from the Heart, if you havent been to her blog pop over and check it out she is the queen on art journalling, I spend far too much at her stall and treated myself to her new dylusion ink sprays and acrilic paints, also some masks and stampotique stamps. Dy was lovely enough to put up with us for ages and i feel like i had a crash course in art journalling, only problem is the other half rather loved Dyan art and now wants to play with my new sprays !!!! the cheek of it hahahaha




a







5 comments:
Fabulous card Laura..... love the colours and the spooky theme!
Glad you had fun at AP, I'm counting down to the NEC in November now ;o)
Hugs Tara xx
hehe so much attitude, brilliant x
Oh this is too cute!! I love black and blue color scheme!! I hope you are doing well!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Your black and blue spooky cards are really eye candy! Love them very much. And your tattoo as well!! I can imagine it needed a lot of hours for getting done. But looks greeeeeeat!!!
Love from
Karina
What a beautiful card!
There is something on my blog for you...
Love, Alex
Post a Comment